October 5, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Beyond Movement Coaches Course: Austin, TX
The Freestyle Beyond Movement Coaches Course is dedicated to coaches that are looking to level up their coaching craft and go beyond movement. This 2 hour course is an interactive experience that fosters a safe environment to explore your voice as a coach with the goal of learning tools to become a better leader. Participants will learn how to:
- Find and define their strengths as a coach.
- Learn to listen for their own and their athletes’ needs.
- Develop self awareness so that they can coach more effectively.
- Gain perspective as an observer.
- Create engagement through creative ideas.
- Transfer the principles learned in the gym to life outside of the gym.
The course format consists of lecture, individual written and verbal exercises, and practical application through role play.
After the course participants will have the tools to be able to:
- Communicate effectively.
- Increase confidence and self worth.
- Create a supportive and encouraging environment.
- Develop a growth driven culture.
This course is appropriate for coaches and teachers. All levels are welcome and encouraged to participate.
TIMELINE – 2 HRS
00:15-00:45 Emotional intelligence framework
00:45-01:00 Defining purpose & measuring success
01:00-01:20 Communication structure
01:20-01:35 Roadmap for success
01:35-01:45 The effective ask
01:45-01:55 Reconciling success
01:55-02:00 Closing remarks
The course will be given in English unless specified otherwise on the registration page.
The price for 1st time participants is $100 USD. The price for repeat participants is $50 USD. An Installment Plan is available for 1st time participants. Contact Support to receive the repeat price or to set up an Installment Plan. Freestyle cannot accommodate refunds. You can find our Refund Policy on the course registration page.
This course fulfills continuing education credit for select entities. A certificate of participation is available upon request.